I’m a 1st-year PhD student in philosophy at the University of California, Irvine. I did my MA in philosophy at Brandeis University where I worked with Eli Hirsch and Berislav Marušić. Before Brandeis, I wrote about art for a few years in New York City. And before that, I received a BFA in studio art from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
My primary research interests lie in metaphysics (time, ontology, composition, metaontology, truth, fundamentality) but often intersect with issues in science, mathematics, language, and epistemology. I also have side interests in the philosophy of art.
You can reach me by email here: email@example.com.
And here is a (semi-recent) photo of me.
Email me for drafts. Comments or questions are welcome.
- [Title redacted] (Under review)
- Noneism and Fundamentalism
- What There Is and What Exists
- Existence-What and Existence-How
- Medium-specificity without Modernism
- What is Quantifier Neutralism?
- Reading Ontology Off Language
- The Incredulity of Abstracta