I’m a 1st-year PhD student in Philosophy at the University of California, Irvine. Before Irvine, I did my MA in Philosophy at Brandeis University where I worked with Eli Hirsch and Berislav Marušić. Before Brandeis, I wrote about art for several years in New York City. And before that, I received a BFA in Studio Art from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
I work mostly in metaphysics and on related issues in epistemology, the philosophy of language, and the philosophy of science.
I also organize this reading group.
You can reach me by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
And here is a (recent) photo of me in Los Angeles with Muffin.
Email me for drafts. Comments or questions are welcome.
- [Title redacted] (Under review)
- What There Is and What Exists
- Existence-What and Existence-How
- What is Quantifier Neutralism? (in progress)
- Reading Ontology Off Language (in progress)
- On Numbers and Worlds (in progress)