I’m a PhD student in Philosophy at the University of California, Irvine. Before Irvine, I did my MA in Philosophy at Brandeis University. And before that, I received a BFA in Studio Art from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
I work mostly in metaphysics and on related issues in epistemology, the philosophy of language, and the philosophy of science.
Work in Progress
- [A paper on Moorean metaphysics] (R&R, Philosophical Studies) (down for revisions)
- Reading Ontology Off Language (email for draft)
- Epistemic Closure and Reconciliatory Metaphysics (email for draft)
- On Numbers and Worlds (in progress)
- Time and Inexpressible Ignorance (in progress)