I’m a PhD student in Philosophy at the University of California, Irvine. Before Irvine, I did my MA in Philosophy at Brandeis University. And before that, I received a BFA in Studio Art from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
I work mostly in metaphysics and on related issues in epistemology, the philosophy of language, and the philosophy of science.
- [A paper on Moorean metaphysics] (R&R, Philosophical Studies)
- Sharing Ontic Burden (email for draft)
- Noneism and Fundamentalism (email for draft)
- What There Is and What Exists (email for draft)
- On Numbers and Worlds (email for handout)
- Getting Things for Free (in progress)